Currently, the NHSN has over 500 members across the United States and abroad.
The membership categories include:
- Research Scientists
- Graduate Students
- International Research Scientists
- Research Partners
- Emeritus Members
The National Hispanic Science Network (NHSN) has recently focused its efforts to develop plans for sustainability due to current funding climate affecting support available through the National Institutes of Health for its activities. Effective 2013, membership fees will be instituted as follows:
- Research Scientist Members (Membership Fee: $100)
- Graduate Student Members (Membership Fee: $50)
NHSN membership will ensure your continued access to the strongest scientific network of scientists, mentors, and collaborators with the common interest. It will provide discounted registration fees at the annual conference and eligibility for travel award requests. Please feel free to contact Betsy Giaimo at MGiaim@lsuhsc.edu should you have any questions regarding the membership criteria and fees.
Membership dues should be paid as follows:
1. Please go to this site: www.lsuhscfoundation.org
2. Click on "How to Give"
3. Click on "Give Online"
4. On the secondary screen below where the amount is entered, there is a box called "Designation". In that drop down list, there’s a fund "NHSN Membership" that you should select. This will direct the registration fee to fund 622016. Be sure to identify whom the fee is for although this says a donation. We will be able to send a receipt following confirmation identifying it as membership dues payment.
5. Please send an email with a copy of the donation notification to Betsy Giaimo at email@example.com once you have completed this process. This will allow the NHSN to check and verify your membership dues have made it to the correct fund.
Updating a Personal Member Page
NHSN members: click here to update your profile information.
Search our membership roster by any category below. Please do not abbreviate the institution name.
Find a Member
A-Z INDEX OF OUR MEMBERS